Breakaways: ‘B’ is for Britain!
~ A Walking Tour in the Cotswolds~
Going International with Lynne
‘a week away from the ordinary’
Now booking for 2017!!
Friday September 15 – Friday September 22, 2017
(Please plan to arrive in London on or before Thursday September 14, 2017)
£1150* British Pounds**per person sharing twin
This will be a small group (14 max) tour offered in conjunction with HF Holidays. This all inclusive walking tour will be based in charming Bourton-on-the- Water. Country walks, cozy pubs, Bangers and Mash, and a jolly fine group to hangout with!
The rolling Cotswolds countryside and its golden stone villages make a perfect backdrop to this vacation and offer many opportunities for delightful walks.
Bourton-on-the-Water offers a wealth of attractions and shops, restaurants and tea rooms and is regularly named one of the prettiest villages in England. How bad can a town be when it has pubs with names such as The Duke of Wellington, the Mousetrap, and the Slaughters.
Included in this vacation:
- Return Group transfer the morning of Sept 15th from Heathrow to Bourton-on-the-Water (pick up at Heathrow location to be confirmed)
- 7 nights ensuite accommodation at Harrington House (Price is based on twin/double occupancy)
- 3 Meals per day
- Professional Guide for all walks
- Three levels of walks to choose from. Easier, medium and harder.
- 24 hour support service for the duration of the holiday (Lois Tomlinson from Breakaways will accompany you on the tour)
- Transfer to and from guided walks and activities
- Breakaways great camaraderie and jolly good fun
- Return airfare to England
- Guides gratuities
- Out of country medical and trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
Price: £1150* British Pounds**per person sharing twin
A NON-Refundable deposit of $500 CAD is due at time of bookingNon Refundable Deposit of $500
*Price is also based on a minimum of 10 participants. **Exchange will be calculated at time of final payment
For more information call Lynne at 1-604-992-8921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**NOTE: All tours are Non-Refundable once payment has been made.
noun: breakaway; plural noun: breakaways
A divergence or radical change from something established or long standing.
“the beach is a breakaway from the office”