“Treasures of Tuscany” with BREAKAWAYS
June 2 – 9, 2018
£1260* British Pounds**
We will enjoy gentle walks through classic Tuscan countryside visiting charming hilltop villages where time seems to have slowed down. Our days will include museums, abbeys and castles and savouring the renowned food (pecorino cheese, olive oils, saffron & truffles) and wines of the region including the wines of Brunello and the Val d’Oricia DOC. Only 80 km from Florence, yet a gentle world unto its own.
This Guided Walking holiday offers spectacular walking in the rolling countryside and the beautiful hill-towns of Tuscany.
- Gentle countryside walks through classic Tuscan countryside crowned with historic towns
- The beautiful Renaissance city of Siena makes a fascinating sightseeing day
- Visit the charming hill-top villages of Montepulciano, Montalcino and Pienza
- Enjoy our relaxing Tuscan hotel, a few minutes stroll from the walled town of San Quirico d’Orcia
- Return Group transfer from Pisa Airport to San Quirico d’Orcia on the morning of June 2, 2018 – Please plan to arrive in Pisa by June 1, 2018 or earlier (a suggested hotel in Pisa will be confirmed at a later date)
- 7 nights ensuite accommodation at Hotel Albergo Palazzuolo (Price is based on twin/double occupancy)
- Single rooms are on request for £126 total for the 7 nights
- 2 Meals per day: Continental Breakfast & 4 course evening meal
- Professional Guide on all walks
- A full programme of guided walks with two options every walking day (5 walking days)
- Transfers to and from the walks
- A full programme of guided walks with two options (easier & harder) every walking day (including transfers)
- Full day guided excursion to the beautiful walled city of Siena
- Breakaways signature apparel, Breakaways camaraderie and a taste of La Dolce Vita
- 24 hour support service for the duration of the holiday (Lois Tomlinson & Lynne Moran will accompany you on the tour)
Price Does Not Include
- Additional nights in Pisa before/after the tour
- Airfare to Italy & taxes
- Out of country medical and trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
- Tips or any kind of gratuities for the local guides.
Price: £1260 British Pounds**per person sharing twin/double occupancy
A NON-Refundable deposit of $500 CAD is due at time of bookingNon Refundable Deposit of $500
*Based on a minimum of 12 passengers (price slightly higher for less than 12) **Exchange will be calculated at time of final payment
For more information call Lois at 604-836-2321, Lynne at 604-992-8921 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**NOTE: All payments are Non-Refundable once payment has been made.