Going Local with Lois & Lynne
‘a day away from the ordinary’
Sunday Sept 9, 2018
8:30 am to 6:00pm
$169 plus GST*
The Ladner Village Market is the largest outdoor market in British Columbia. With more than 125 vendors, live music and a plein air vibe, you might think for one sunny afternoon that you are in the south of France.
Join Breakaways for a full day of food, wine, shopping, easy camaraderie and some exercise added just for good measure.
To kick off the day, our coach whisks you to:
The George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary for a leisurely walk throughout the Sanctuary, approximately 1 hour. (Pace is easy to moderate.)
En route to the Ladner Village Market we will make a stop at:
- the charming farm gate shop at Westham Island Herb Farm (flowers, herbs, honey & more).
- Next stop the lovely Wellbrook Winery for a tasting and some fun shopping. And we are not done yet
- Armed with our shopping baskets and $20.00 worth of market money (to spend at whatever vendor you choose), we hit the Ladner Village Market and all its treasures. Every type of food imaginable is available so nosh where you will. The market is bursting with artists, bakers, cheese makers, and growers, jewellers and crafts people alike.Where’s the wine you ask?
- We now head to the River House Restaurant for Happy Hour on the shores of the Fraser River where we will share appetizers and wine as you show off your market finds.
Tired yes, but oh so happy when our coach delivers you back to the city!
(*Includes: coach transportation, $20 in ‘Market Money’, Happy Hour, admission fees, and other surprises.)
A complete itinerary will be provided to you with details of pick up and drop off at a later date.
For more information call Lois at 1-604-836-2321; Lynne at 1-604-992-8921 or email us at email@example.com
**NOTE: All tours are Non-Refundable once payment has been made.
noun: breakaway; plural noun: breakaways
1. a divergence or radical change from something established or long standing.
“the beach is a breakaway from the office”