Mt. Kilimanjaro Trek Tour
Led by local guides and porters, you are in for a true African experience!
You will be made to feel at home and a part of their family. A perfect way to achieve your dream to reach the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro…. with your “African family”.
Don’t delay, book your African Adventure of a lifetime! Call us at 1-604-836-2321 or e-mail at info@NaturalTrekking.com.
Click here to read the article Trekking to the ‘Roof of Africa’ in SkyTalk • the YVR Airport and Sea Island Community Newspaper. Click on Nov 2008 and see page 12. This link doesn’t exist any more Lois
Group Departure to Kilimanjaro: October 2014
- From $3500US* per person
- * based on 5 passengers travelling.
- 12 Day Tour Lemosho Route (9 days on the mountain)
- Group Training is available and is highly recommended (see below)
Kilimanjaro Trek Includes
- 4 nights Hotel at the Snow Crest Hotel in Arusha based on Bed & Breakfast
- All Transfers, Guides & Porters
- Kilimanjaro Climb & Permits
- Group Climbing equipment
- Food • 3 meals a day on the trek, breakfasts in Arusha
- Tents & Chairs
- Rescue Fees
- Assistance with Medical, Visa & Flight information
- Gear & Packing Tips
Not Included on Mt. Kilimanjaro Trek Tour
- Hotels enroute (possible stop in Amsterdam)
- Tips for the Guide & Porters
- Cancellation & Medical Insurance • Tanzania Visas
- Tour Extensions available
Contact Access Natural Healing for Homeopathic alternatives to Vaccines & Immunizations.
For a copy of the daily itinerary of the group tour click here Kilimanjaro Itinerary.
Group Training for Mt. Kilimanjaro
• $120 per month (includes HST)
• Includes 4 hours/week. Each week consists of:
• 2 evenings of 2 hours hiking or snowshoeing
• additional half or full day hikes/snowshoes will be added at an incremental charge
$120.00 – Group Training Kilimanjaro
Lois will be fundraising for her charity of choice, the Alzheimer Society of BC and encourages participants to fundraise for theirs.
This is not a mandatory element of the tour but Lois feels that any amount, no matter how small, raised to help charities is always greatly appreciated.
Fundraising also makes reaching the goal of climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro even more rewarding!
Individual Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Kenya Climbs
Options include Mt. Kenya trekking tours from 7 days on the picturesque Sirimon / Narumoru route.
Mt. Kilimanjaro trekking options include the well known Marangu route for 6nights/7days. Please call for current prices.
There are a multitude of Mt. Kenya climbing and Mt. Kilimanjaro climbing tours available. Click on the following links for sample itineraries.
- Kilimanjaro 7 Day Marangu Route.
- Kilimanjaro 8 Day Machame Route.
- Kilimanjaro 10 Day Lemosho Route.
- Kilimanjaro 11 Day Lemosho Route.
For additional information on climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro click on the following links.
Please contact us for more details at 1-604-836-2321 or e-mail us at info@NaturalTrekking.com.