CROATIAN VACATION with BREAKAWAYS
September 30 – October 7, 2017
£1150* British Pounds**
With 1778km of coastline and 1185 offshore islands, the Dalmatian Coast is one of the true wonders of Europe.
According to many, Dalmatia is one of the most beautiful Croatian regions, distinguished by magical long beaches, crystal clear sea, iconically beautiful nature and rich cultural heritage. Dalmatia is said to have the clearest waters in the Mediterranean, and since it is undoubtedly packed with historic and cultural interest, walking along the coastline becomes a unique experience.
Situated on Croatia’s beautiful Dalmatian Coast, the small resort of Baška Voda is an attractive base from which to explore the local area. Immediately behind the town rise the Biokovo Mountains, the foothills of which form the basis of many of our walks.
- Superb walks with views of the Dalmatian coast and the Adriatic sea
- Outstanding waterfront hotel, Hotel Bacchus, right on the beach at Baška Voda
- Enjoy a boat trip to the charming island of Brač
- Visit the spectacular waterfalls of the Krka National Park
- Free day opportunities to visit the ancient city of Split and the medieval town of Trogir
- Return Group transfer from Dubrovnik to Baška Voda on September 30, 2017 – Please plan to arrive in Dubrovnik by September 29, 2017 or earlier (pick up location to be confirmed)
- 7 nights ensuite accommodation at Hotel Bacchus (Price is based on twin/double occupancy)
- Sea view rooms on request for £70 per person
- Single rooms on request for £140
- 2 Meals per day: Continental Breakfast & 3 course evening meal
- Professional Guide on all walks
- A full programme of guided walks with two options every walking day (5 walking days)
- Transfers to and from the walks
- One free day to explore the area
- 24 hour support service for the duration of the holiday (Lois Tomlinson & Lynne Moran will accompany you on the tour)
Price Does Not Include
- Additional nights in Dubrovnik before/after the tour
- Airfare & taxes
- Travel and cancellation insurances.
- Tips or any kind of gratuities for the local guides.
Price: £1150 British Pounds**per person sharing twin
A NON-Refundable deposit of $500 CAD is due at time of bookingNon Refundable Deposit of $500
*Based on a minimum of 10 passengers (price slightly higher for less than 10) **Exchange will be calculated at time of final payment
For more information call Lois at 604-836-2321 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**NOTE: All payments are Non-Refundable once payment has been made.