Join us for a walk that opens your mind to a part of Spain that blends the warmth of the Galician people with traditions dating back centuries.
A truly memorable week covering the best parts of the Camino, walking through ferns, heather and gorse, rounded undulating hills, passing through traditional Celtic villages, Galician hamlets with traditional stone walls, eucalyptus forest and finishing with the emotional walk up to the famous cathedral in Santiago.
We have chosen the ‘best of the Camino’, the last 300km of the French Way (we drive you through the busy & boring bits!), so you are walking only about 100km in total. And,………you can walk as little or far as you choose each day making this a perfect walk for a mixed group of walkers. The walks are easy to moderate and the terrain is comfortable, making for a very pleasant walking experience.
The stop over points each day are carefully selected to be close to the walk in an area of outstanding beauty or in a local town or village in the Leonese & Galician provinces. Staying in the best accommodation you will be doing the Camino in style! We make use of the support vehicles to ensure we use those extra special places “off the beaten track”.
The tour is fully supported with Mercedes mini-buses so you can walk as little or as far as you choose each day making this a perfect walk for a mixed group of walkers. The walks are easy to moderate and the terrain is comfortable, making for a very pleasing walking experience.
September 22/23 – 30, 2017
Price: £1599 British Pounds per person sharing twin (minimum 10 passengers – slightly higher if less than 10) (exchange will be calculated at time of payment) Single Supplement available for £297.50
- Return Group Transfers from Santiago de Compostela Airport to Astorga & return to the airport at the end of our journey
- Hotel Accommodation for 1 night in en-suite accommodation in Santiago de Compostela prior to our walk (Sept 22/17)
- Hotel Accommodation for 7 nights in en-suite accommodation at good quality hotels, traditional farmhouse, manor houses or converted monasteries (Sept 23 – 30/15)
- Continental Breakfast, lunches on all walking days and 3 evening meals (includes a welcome meal in Astorga, and final supper in the bodega of a 13th Century monastery). Wine included with meals.
- Two Mercedes minibuses as support vehicles for the duration of the tour.
- English/Spanish speaking guide for the duration of the tour as well as full escorted by Lois Tomlinson
- Walking poles are provided
- Luggage transfer ahead of you to your next hotel
- 24 hour support service for the duration of the holiday
- Airfare to Santiago de Compostela & return
- 4 dinners (freedom to try the local cuisine)
- Gratuities for the Guides
- Out of country medical & trip cancellation insurance
- Meals not listed above and Personal spending
Click here for a copy of the itinerary Camino 2017 Itinerary
Please call Lois at 604-836-2321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this fabulous trip. Don’t get left behind, send in your $500 CAD NON-Refundable deposit due at time of booking.