Welcome to Natural Trekking!
Tours & Services Offered by Natural Trekking
Please see our new blog! www.naturaltrekking.wordpress.com
Natural Trekking in the News!!
Tourism BC: Natural Trekking Snowshoe Fondues!
Global National: Deadly avalanche
News Hour: Canadian missing in avalanche
International Trekking Tours
- Everest Base Camp, Himalayas, Nepal:
Group Tour April/May, 2014.
- Mt. Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, & Mt. Kenya,
Kenya, Africa: Individual Tours year round. Group tour in October 2013 & October 2014
- NEWSeptember 2014: Walk with us in Cinque Terre & Tuscany, Italy. One or two week tours available.
- Mt. Aconcagua, Argentina, South America: Individual Tours from November to March.
Vancouver City Tours
See Vancouver through the eyes of a local. Experience unique and off the beaten track tours and
visit areas that only locals are familiar with.
- December Festive Light Tours
- Best of Vancouver: Shore Excursion
- Highlights of Vancouver: Shore Excursion
- Neighbourhood Coffee Tours: Shore Excursion
- Neighbourhood Pub Tours: Shore Excursion
See Tours for additional information.
To request further information on tours & prices call 604-836-2321, send an e-mail to info@NaturalTrekking.com or
or go to: ToursByLocals,
click on Find a Guide in Vancouver, and scroll down until you find Lois T.
Local Hiking & Trekking Tours
The North Shore Mountains of Vancouver have a myriad of trails ranging from walks to strenuous hikes. It is hard
to believe you are so close to a large city when you enter the tranquility of the forest. There are many hikes that
we can recommend.
- Private Guided & Group Hiking tours of Vancouver's North Shore; Bowen Island - July 27, 2013 & August 13, 2013;
Garibaldi - August 11, 2013
- Callaghan Backcountry Lodge Gourmet Hike Weekend Aug 22-24, 2014
- Keep checking our blog www.naturaltrekking.wordpress.com for weekly departures.
Local Nordic Walking / Urban Poling Classes
The popularity of Nordic Walking in Canada has seen accelerated growth in the past few years. It is a great form
of exercise, burning from 20-46% more calories than ordinary walking, and is considered one of the safest physical activities.
Poling is a year round activity to be done in an urban setting.
- Private Introductory Clinics & Group walking sessions
Click Nordic Walking / Urban Poling for class schedules.
Local Snowshoeing Tours
Snowshoeing in Vancouver has become a very popular sport within the last few years. It allows outdoor enthusiasts
to literally 'hike' all year round.
- Snowshoe & Chocolate Fondue Tours - join a group or book a private tour!
- Callaghan Backcountry Lodge, BC - Group Snowshoe Weekend, January 4 - 5, 2014
Natural Trekking's Charity of Choice
The Alzheimer Society of BC
THANK YOU - TOGETHER WE RAISED $5000!
Thank you so much to the Natural Trekking / HomeCare West Nordic Walking Team and to all of those who kindly gave
donations to the Alzheimer Society. It was a great day with hundreds of walkers.
If you would still like to donate to this worthy cause, please click on the link and then click
Donate on the left hand side of the page:
Natural Trekking - Walk For Memories
Thank you! - together we're going to make a difference!
Past events with Natural Trekking's Charity of Choice - the Alzheimer Society of BC
Thank you to everyone that helped make the
Alzheimer Society Coffee Break a Huge Success!
What difference can a cup of coffee or tea make?
In 2008, more than a million dollars was raised through Coffee Break to support the Alzheimer
Society – one cup at a time.
Coffee Break is an annual event that raises funds to support the Alzheimer Society in Canada,
as well as people in your community who turn to the Alzheimer Society for information,
education and support.
For those of you who are out of town and wish to donate make your cheque payable to the Alzheimer
Society of BC and mail to #2001 - 2016 Fullerton Ave. North Vancouver, B.C. V7P 3E6.
Or donate online via credit card at