Why travel to Nepal with Natural Trekking?
The key to a succesful trek is good acclimatization and this cannot be rushed – altitude rules! Statistics show that the more days taken the better the chance of success. With this in mind we have designed our trek to give you the optimum opportunity to reach your goal of Everest Base Camp. In addition to extra acclimatization days on the trek we have included extra days in Kathmandu before and after the trek. This gives you time to rest from your flight, adjust to the new time zone and ensure that you have ample time to connect to your international flight on the return.
Our primary cocern is that you have a safe, enjoyable and memorable trek!
Cost: from $3000 US per person + Airfare & Insurance
– All Accommodation – 6 nights in Kathmandu & late check out on departure date; 17 nights in Teahouses on the trek
– 6 Breakfasts in Kathmandu
– Airport transfers
– Half Day City Tour of Kathmandu
– Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
– All Meals while on trek
– Final Celebration dinner in Kathmandu
– Local Trekking Guide and Porters (1 porter for every 2 people)
– Natural Trekking Guide, Lois, will accompany you on the entire trip
Also included (normally added on as extras by other companies)
– Nepal Entry Visa
– Park Permits and Fees
– Flight, Cancellation/medical insurance
– Meals in Kathmandu (breakfast is included)
– Tips for the guide & porters
– Bottled Water, Soft drinks etc in the teahouses
– Items of Personal Nature