Led by local guides and porters, you are in for a true African experience!
You will be made to feel at home and a part of their family. A perfect way to achieve your dream to reach the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro…. with your “African family”.
HIGHEND TREKKS, our affiliate in Africa, is owned and guided by JOHN KARIUKI. He is an experienced and competent guide and along with his team of dedicated, passionate, sociable and experienced staff will make your holiday a dream come true.
Don’t delay, book your African Adventure of a lifetime! Call us at 1-604-836-2321 or e-mail at info@NaturalTrekking.com.
Group Departure to Kilimanjaro: October 2015
- From €3,000.00 Euro* per person
- 10 Day Tour (Rongai Route – 6 days on the mountain)
- Training is available and is highly recommended
*Based on 5 booked passengers.
Kilimanjaro Trek Includes
- 4 nights Hotel at the Snow Crest Hotel in Arusha based on Bed & Breakfast
- Arusha National Park Safari including lunch
- Tarangire National Park 1 day Safari including lunch – famous for its elephants
- All Transfers, Guides & Porters
- Kilimanjaro Climb & Permits
- Group Climbing equipment
- Food • 3 meals a day on the trek, breakfasts in Arusha
- Tents & Chairs
- Rescue Fees
- Assistance with Medical, Visa & Flight information
- Gear & Packing Tips
Not Included on Mt. Kilimanjaro Trek Tour
- Hotels enroute (if your chosen airline doesn’t have a through connection).
- Tips for the Guide & Porters
- Cancellation & Medical Insurance • Tanzania Visas
- Tour Extensions available
For additional information on climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro click on the following links.
Please contact us for more details at 1-604-836-2321 or e-mail us at info@NaturalTrekking.com.