Mt. Kenya & Kilimanjaro Tour and Safari
Led by local guides and porters, you are in for a true African experience!
You will be made to feel at home and a part of their family. A perfect way to achieve your dream to reach the two highest mountains in East Africa – Mt. Kenya & Mt. Kilimanjaro…. with your “African family”.
HIGHEND TREKKS, our affiliate in Africa, is owned and guided by JOHN KARIUKI. He is an experienced and competent guide and along with his team of dedicated, passionate, sociable and experienced staff will make your holiday a dream come true.
Mt. Kenya is a 1000m lower than Mt. Kilimanjaro so it is a great way to acclimatize to prepare yourself for the ‘Roof of Africa’, Mt. Kilimanjaro.
An added bonus, is that you will actually cross the equator on this tour, so if this is on your list of ‘Things to Do’, here is your chance!
Don’t delay, book your African Adventure of a lifetime! Call us at 1-604-836-2321 or e-mail at info@NaturalTrekking.com.
Your choice of Departure
- From €3,900.00 Euro* per person
- 13 Day Tour (6 Days on Mt. Kenya, 2 day Safari, 5 Days on Mt. Kilimanjaro)
- Group Training is available and is highly recommended
The Ultimate African Tour Includes
- Airport Transfers from Nairobi Airport to your Hotel
- 2 nights Hotel in Nairobi (one upon arrival and one upon departure)
- 1 nights Hotel at the Snow Crest Hotel in Arusha based on Bed & Breakfast
- 2 nights Hotel on Safari, Mountain accommodation is either in huts or tents
- Shuttle Transfer from Arusha to Nairobi following your Kilimanjaro climb (extensions are available)
- All Transfers, Guides & Porters
- Mt. Kenya & Mt. Kilimanjaro Climb & Permits
- Group Climbing equipment
- Food • 3 meals a day on the trek, breakfasts in Arusha
- Tents & Chairs
- Rescue Fees
- Assistance with Medical, Visa & Flight information
- Gear & Packing Tips
Not Included on Mt. Kilimanjaro Trek Tour
- Hotels enroute (if your chosen airline does not connect through to Nairobi)
- Tips for the Guide & Porters
- Cancellation & Medical Insurance • Tanzania Visas
- Tour Extensions available
For additional information on climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro click on the following links.
Please contact us for more details at 1-604-836-2321 or e-mail us at info@NaturalTrekking.com.